Ronchi Mario: Supported by DTM packaging
In 2007, DTM Packaging established a formal agency relationship with Ronchi Mario of Italy, the world’s leading supplier of high-speed rotary flow meter filling and capping systems, currently selling in the neighborhood of 100 systems annually. This successful relationship continues today and has supported DTM’s ability to sell to major personal care, household products, and pharmaceutical companies that require large volume systems. A full list and descriptions of the various Ronchi products DTM sells can be found at this link.
Ronchi and Ronchi America – Supported by DTM packaging
- Filling and Capping Monoblock: Rotary system with fillers utilizing magnetic or mass flowmeter technology
- Rotary Screw Cappers and Pump and Trigger Cappers: Automatic rotary capping for a wide range of caps and pumps
- Bottling Unscrambling, Bottle Orienting, Pucking and De-Pucking Systems
Tölke USA: Operated by DTM Packaging
In 2016, DTM Packaging entered into a distribution agreement with Franz Tölke GmbH, a German manufacturer of an extensive line of high-performance packaging equipment. DTM packaging handles all service and support for Tölke customers in North America from its Hingham location.
Tölke broad range of capabilities and services include:
- Bottle Unscrambling – Rotary systems with automatic size change, bottle orientation and puck loading options.
- High Speed Cap Sorting suitable for separating, orienting, aligning and feeding caps, lids, pumps, triggers or other unique parts
- Pucking and De-pucking system for lifting bottles out of pucks and inserting them into pucks